Sunday, March 31, 2013

Screw It

I have had to change the appearance of my blog to get comments to work. I don't like it but it is what it is.

For those that have never encountered me look at the Picture to your left, the Header above, the About me block, and finally the two songs in the My Music post right below this one.

I don't like the current regime that is in the White House, not too thrilled with the GOP either. I am a Conservative, and a Constitutionalist.

I am not a Member of the NRA, but I do support them. I believe that the RNC needs to be disenfranchised, the quicker the better. We are being lead by a pack of inbred professional politicians that need to be put out to pasture.

This blog will be on events that catch my interest, along with the occasional musical interlude. All are welcome, All will be treated the same. Loony Liberal to Right Wing Fanatic.

At this point I will re-post an important view of mine. Besides the fact that I see America in the most dire straights since it's founding. This is what I see in my heart.

The True symbol of The US

The true symbol that represents the US is not uncle Sam, or the Eagle. The Flag may be our label but the symbol of the Heart of America is embodied in one of our comic book heros. The Batman. Think about it, he is just a man after all. Yet he fights for what he feels is right. He doesn't fight fair, he scares the hell out of those that he chooses to oppose. No super powers, just determination, an unbreakable will, a lot of really neat high tech gadgets. and the willingness to get bloody in the fight for justice. With an inner heart that truly believes that he can make a differance along with the understanding that he must do what he does because he can. Like him we are viewed as the vigilante, and like him we don't care. The rules weren't made so as to allow evil to get away with evil, even though that is how other nations seem to want to apply those rules. You must sometimes break the rules for what is good and right. the end can justify the means.

No comments:

Post a Comment