Friday, March 18, 2005

The Pledge and then some

If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules.


NOT ONLY WILL I NOT OBEY THOSE RULES BUT I'LL TAKE IT TO THE LEVEL OF THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS THEY CAN ONLY HAVE MY PISTOL WHEN THEY PRY IT FROM MY DEAD FINGERS WELL THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL EVER RESTRICT MY SPEECH IN THE PUBLIC FORUM WILL BE TO KILL ME and you better bring your second ammendment rights with ya cause its not going to be a waltz in the park when you try.

These people are ASSHOLES As an American Citizen I have the right to rant and rave and broach any subject I chose at any time I chose Those are my rights as a Human being and as it says in the constituition These rights come from GOD, NOT from the state the state has no jurisdiction to take away free speach from any one The idea that the governmental officials of the United States of America would even fathom restricted speech is pure Stalinistic Bullshit and they should all be Publicly humiliated and called to task for just being that Fucking Stupid.

The Troll

No comments:

Post a Comment