Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigaretts, it's dark and we're wearing SunGlasses, Hit It!

Ahhh been gone to long, the brain is on overload and I'm mentally constipated from yelling at the TV and the Radio.... Let the posting begin....

First of all I have lost all my files, pix, sound wavs, everything. I will be calling on the willing and stealing from the unwilling to replenish my stock. (I'll send you a list Miller)....

First things first Fuck the UN and their ceasefire all they want to see is dead Jews. Olmert should be out with in three months today a division of the IDF marched on the prime ministers office and demanded his resignation, It can't happen soon enough. Hopefully I smell the return of BeBe....

The Democrats are in full retreat claiming moral victory becouse they conned 15,000 independants into voting for an idiot and they now think they have a mandate on winning the next two elections by truly turning Iraq into Vietnam by cutting and running and allowing the Shiets to do to Iraq what PolPot did to vietnam... I DON'T THINK SO FELLAS!

As for all who missed my madman babblings I thank you, and for those like Dateraper that have enjoyed a breaf time of peace to spew your idiotic bablings TIMES UP remember revenge is a dish best served cold....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:56 AM

    Thanks for letting us know you are really stupid.

    ReplyDelete