Sunday, May 08, 2005

Answering MaMa

Chain letters and memes are not something I usually take the time to do, but here we are.

Here's the list: If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

Pick five and and get going.

If I could be psychologist I would: Study the mental disorder of liberalism and treat the inflicted I think the first thing I would try would be electro-shock therapy if that didn't work we could diagnose them all to Terry Schiavo disiese and then move them all to florida

If I was a lawyer I would just file case after case against John McCain just for the fact that he breaths the same air as the rest of us.

If I could be a Justice of the supreme court I would overturn marbry vs maddison I think thats the case and I would then re-educate my fellow justices on our role in government.

If I was an astronaut I would be exploring as man was meant too

And last but not least if I was a Bonnie Pirate I would be Capt Jack Sparrow ARRRGH a Pirates life for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment