Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Let The BUM GO and REED with Him




CBSSports.com Senior Writer


I don't know what to make of the latest Donovan McNabb story, and, frankly, neither do the Philadelphia Eagles.
According to an ESPN.com report, McNabb might delay talks of a contract extension "until he sees how the Eagles improve themselves in the offseason via free agency and/or trades." The implication was that if the club doesn't meet McNabb's demands for more weapons, he might not seek an extension and, instead, could pursue a trade.


Let The Bum Go he can't win a Superbowl and never will, add to that Andy Reed is a lousy coach who can't call plays. Who prefers the View from up his ASS rather than the Sidelines.



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 PM

    With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of
    plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of completely unique content
    I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    Look at my website; spielen book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your postt

    ReplyDelete