Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back from the Beltway

I just got back from spending a week in Reston Va. for training. While I was gone I had no real access to the Net, so needless to say I'm jonesin.

A couple of comments:

1) Ha Ha Michael Vick is going to jail because he is guilty, and stupid not because he's black. Screw you NAACP.


2) The Miners are dead, they have been dead from the beginning. I'm sorry, stop risking more people in foolish attempts. It is time to bring in the Heavy equipment and the structural engineers. The initial earthquake and the after blow outs may have been caused by the mining or by mother nature. We won't know until the whole structure is reevaluated.


3) Ron Paul and his cult of annoying gits have got to go. I am so sick of this guys play book. I admire the fact that he has one, that's more than you can say about most of the candidates. I have to say though it has now reached the point that if I could put duck tape on their mouths, and smash their phones I would gladly do it. NO ONE LIKES YOU RON. It's not that nobody doesn't know who you are and what you stand for WE DO. The fact is simply that NO ONE LIKES YOU, GO AWAY.... At least stop getting your Mind Numb Robots calling Conservative radio shows. Each caller fans the fire of dislike against you. You are polling less than the margin of error. A lot of what you stand for conservatives love. It is YOU we can't stand. We should all call your office (202) 225-2831 and annoy you.


No comments:

Post a Comment