Wednesday, July 04, 2007

British Cleric Meeting with Al-Qaeda: USA to be Bombed Next?

Full Text Of Vicar's Terror Warning Email
Updated: 11:52, Wednesday July 04, 2007

Here is the full text of Canon Andrew White's email about his meeting with an al Qaeda leader in Jordan in which he was apparently warned about the London and Glasgow bomb attacks.


"Those who cure you will kill you"

Dear Friends,

Just over two months ago I wrote in my Update that I had the worst meeting in my life. I said I have seen the Devil today. I met this awful man in Amman prior to our last major meeting in Baghdad.

I referred to him as the Devil and I even refused to continue the meeting and told the Sheikh who had brought him to me never to let me meet him again.

He told me that they were going to start killing in the UK then the USA. One sentence I remembered but did not understand was "those who cure you will kill you".

I did not understand this then but in the last two days since the terrorist activities in the UK were brought to a head I was not surprised when there were reports that those arrested were all involved in the health services.

Those terrible words "those who cure you will kill you" suddenly made sense.

The litany of planned killing was horrendous. I do not know why I was told this by an Iraqi Sunni living then in Syria. I passed on this information to our FCO. I then learned that this person was a senior Al Qaeda figure and so was indeed bent on the destruction of innocent lives.

I will never forget this meeting. It remains the worst I have ever had. I hope I never have one like it again.

Blessings

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment