Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Opinion

I don't know what I am more outraged by The Amnesty Bill or The Reaction of Congress over an idiots office being searched.

The Amnesty Bill created in the Senate is an open attack on ALL Americans and if it doesn't get destroyed in Conference by the House the Dems have just won control of at least the House if not the Senate and there is a good possibility they'll take both. Because there is NO reason for conservatives to support these assholes.

The OUTRAGE that Congress is showing over this other ass who GOT CAUGHT ON TAPE, let me repeat that GOT CAUGHT ON TAPE taking $100,000 BRIBE. Is to say the LEAST offensive. Who do these people think they are? Diplomats at the UN? It is NOT Jeffersons office it's your and my office. ALL of their offices are mine and yours. For The People, By The People, and Of the People. THOSE OFFICES ARE OURS ON LOAN TO THE IDIOTS WE CHOOSE TO ELECT!. Fuck Congress they are NOT above the LAW. No One is using their office to intimidate another Branch of government and if they are its two branches against ONE. They went to a JUDGE and got a WARRANT. Let me repeat why This ass GOT CAUGHT ON TAPE, let me repeat that GOT CAUGHT ON TAPE taking $100,000 BRIBE. and they're going to make a fuss?

No comments:

Post a Comment