Friday, December 16, 2005

Good God I've Been Tagged BY Grizzly MaMa

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Fly a Helocopter
2. Build a Cabin in the Middle of about 100 acres of woods
3. Become a Professional BASS Fisherman
4. Buy a Harley
5. See my girls grow up and be happy
6. See a Space Launch
7. Have my own Radio Show
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Spell
2. Be Civil
3. Accept incompetence in Public Officials
4. Keep a Car running
5. Keep my mouth shut
6. Grow Hair except on my back and face
7. Run
Seven things that attract me to______Politics
1. Passion for my Country
2. Outrage over the Stupidity of the people that hold office.
3. Outrage over my Taxes
4. Outrage over the LACK of security on our borders
5. Outrage over Government Controll
6. Outrage over Politicians do as I say not as Ido
7. And its better than Football
Seven things I say most often:
1. Fuck Em
2. BULLSHIT
3. McCain The Traitorous Scum
4. I shouldn't write this but...
5. Whats to eat?
6. Next Joke
7. Where the Hell are my Keys?
Seven books (or series) that I love: (Hard to narrow down...)
1. Federalist Papers
2. Sherlock Holmes.
3. Anything by Tom Clancy.
4. Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.
5. Batman Graphic Novels.
6. History Books.
7. The Bible.
Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time):
1. John Wayne McClintoc, Rio Lobo, Donavans Reef, etc etc.
2. Pulp Fiction.
3. A Lion In Winter.
4. James Caan Theif.
5. Outlaw Josey Whales.
6. Animal House.
7. Robin and Marian.
Five people I want to join in, NO ONE ANY BODY THAT TAGS ANYONE SHOULD HAVE A PLAGUE OF LOCUSTS SWARM THEIR UNDERWARE

No comments:

Post a Comment