Sunday, September 04, 2005

I HAVE BEEN BLACKLISTED AT THE ALL SPIN ZONE

I have been BLACKLISTED by the free speach loving lefty at The All Spin Zone. Due to a challeng of facts that I brought up on the ASZ I have been blacklisted. Nowhere did I get hostile or abusive. They like I said earlier about a lot of ther people that post here ONLY WANT TO HEAR FROM LIBERALS. Here is a copy of the exchange that got me BLACKLISTED..... now this person is one of the Icons here at Philly Future..... Is this the so called willingness to here all points of view? I guess I will be Banned here next. I am a conservative and a republican I have lived here for almost 50yrs in Philly I know that the majority will disagree with my points of view. That is to be expected. What I always find amusing is the lefts tendancy to not try to debate with someone they disagree with but to silence thier point of view instead. So much for Tolorance and Free Speach huh guys. In the Piece intitled Michael Marcavage — Philadelphia's Own Version of Fred Phelps
The City Troll wrote:
No Bobby Kennedy Jr said it first. He said it was gods wrath against Haley Barbor for writing a letter to convince him not to support Kyoto. So is the little Kennedy a wacked out rightwing Christian also?
09/02/05 22:16:08 The City Troll wrote:
If your going to hold that light of critisism up hold it brightly so that it shines on the kooks of both sides. Or is it because Kennedy says its gods punishment to conservatives it's OK
09/02/05 22:19:32 SpinDentist wrote:
City Troll, when we post things around here we show citations. Please show the same courtesy. Idiot.
09/02/05 22:30:52 Johnny Zucchini wrote:
The City Troll has a problem with reading comprehension.
09/02/05 22:42:41 The City Troll wrote:
Katrina and Kyoto: Robert Kennedy Using Tragedy for Political PosturingRobert Kennedy Jr.Breathtaking. Robert Kennedy, Jr. writes a post in today's HuffPo entitled “For They That Sow the Wind, Shall Reap the Whirlwind.”Incredible. There are bodies floating in the water in New Orleans and Kennedy rushes to the microphones to blame Katrina on the Bush Administration — because we didn't sign the Kyoto Protocol:Now we are all learning what it's like to reap the whirlwind of fossil fuel dependence which [Haley] Barbour [then-head of the RNC] and his cronies have encouraged. Our destructive addiction has given us a catastrophic war in the Middle East and--now--Katrina is giving our nation a glimpse of the climate chaos we are bequeathing our children.I guess he must have missed yesterday's New York Times which reported no link between global warming and hurricanes.What? If you're a Kennedy you don't have to get your facts right?* * *Hat tip to and See Jim Glassman's outstanding Tech Central Station column today for more on the decrease in the number and force of hurricanes. . .It was in the Huffington Post IDIOT or do want a ticket (citation) for speeding to look for things on one side but not the other
09/02/05 22:52:15 The City Troll wrote:
Here is the link to bobby's story http://www.huffingtonpost.c...
09/02/05 22:55:09 The City Troll wrote:
If you can't get the link to work just type in Bobby Kennedy and For They That Sow the Wind, Shall Reap the Whirlwind.”And it will take you to the first one who said the storm was Gods Retribution
09/02/05 22:59:21 The City Troll wrote:
and just in case you don't know how to do a google search Here is Bobbys article“For They That Sow the Wind, Shall Reap the Whirlwind.”As Hurricane Katrina dismantles Mississippi’s Gulf Coast, it’s worth recalling the central role that Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour played in derailing the Kyoto Protocol and kiboshing President Bush’s iron-clad campaign promise to regulate CO2.In March of 2001, just two days after EPA Administrator Christie Todd Whitman’s strong statement affirming Bush’s CO2 promise former RNC Chief Barbour responded with an urgent memo to the White House.Barbour, who had served as RNC Chair and Bush campaign strategist, was now representing the president’s major donors from the fossil fuel industry who had enlisted him to map a Bush energy policy that wouldbe friendly to their interests. His credentials ensured the new administration’s attention.The document, titled “Bush-Cheney Energy Policy & CO2,” was addressed to Vice President Cheney, whose energy task force was then gearing up, and to several high-ranking officials with strong connections to energy and automotive concerns keenly interested in the carbon dioxide issue, including Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham, Interior Secretary Gale Norton, Commerce Secretary Don Evans, White House chief of staff Andy Card and legislative liaison Nick Calio. Barbour pointedly omitted the names of Whitman and Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill, both of whom were on record supporting CO2 caps. Barbour’s memo chided these administration insiders for trying to address global warming which Barbour dismissed as a radical fringe issue.“A moment of truth is arriving,” Barbour wrote, “in the form of a decision whether this Administration’s policy will be to regulate and/or tax CO2 as a pollutant. The question is whether environmental policy still prevails over energy policy with Bush-Cheney, as it did with Clinton-Gore.” He derided the idea of regulating CO2 as “eco-extremism,” and chided them for allowing environmental concerns to “trump good energy policy, which the country has lacked for eight years.”The memo had impact. “It was terse and highly effective, written for people without much time by a person who controls the purse strings for the Republican Party,” said John Walke, a high-ranking air quality official in the Clinton administration.On March 13, Bush reversed his previous position, announcing he would not back a CO2 restriction using the language and rationale provided by Barbour. Echoing Barbour’s memo, Bush said he opposed mandatory CO2 caps, due to “the incomplete state of scientific knowledge” about global climate change.Well, the science is clear. This month, a study published in the journal Nature by a renowned MIT climatologist linked the increasing prevalence of destructive hurricanes to human-induced global warming.Now we are all learning what it’s like to reap the whirlwind of fossil fuel dependence which Barbour and his cronies have encouraged. Our destructive addiction has given us a catastrophic war in the Middle East and--now--Katrina is giving our nation a glimpse of the climate chaos we are bequeathing our children.In 1998, Republican icon Pat Robertson warned that hurricanes were likely to hit communities that offended God. Perhaps it was Barbour’s memo that caused Katrina, at the last moment, to spare New Orleans and save its worst flailings for the Mississippi coast. [UPDATE: Alas, the reprieve for New Orleans was only temporary. But Haley Barbour still has much to answer for.]
09/02/05 23:10:58 SpinDentist wrote:
Oh, I know how to do a google search. I saw that article word for word in several questionable sources. Odd that you haven't linked one single source other than Robert Kennedy Junior's article in Huffington Post's blog, which reflects an opinion shared by many, many people around the world. Your claim of him politicizing the story shows up in places like Chronwatch, a source that has published many stories, such as the supposed mistress of John Kerry, that proved to be utterly false. But Chronwatch is not a credible source not because they made a mistakle, but because when they found they had published a complete and utter lie, they never, not one single time, retracted their statement. No. find a real source, kid.
09/02/05 23:19:25 The City Troll wrote:
Those are his own words you can't deny what he is saying. Even if you agree, he is still saying its gods reveng on the right.You make fun of a loon on the right who says its Gods reveng for SIN but you trumpet agreement for a loony on the left who says its Gods revenge for Globall Warming. I am simply Ilustrating that #1 your post is a lie the nut case you quote wasn't the first to say it was gods revenge and #2 you provide the laughable same loony thinking as what you ridicule above by saying many agree with Kennedy.
09/03/05 00:09:19 The City Troll wrote:
And I did post it from a questionable source your right. ANYTHING on the Huffington Post is questionable. LOL
09/03/05 00:11:44 The City Troll wrote:
Please explain why it is odd. I post the original article and your disapointed that I posted it from a website that touted it as a great article. Whats the matter did I upset you because my source is a liberal icon to you? You say qustionable source and then throw in chronwatch. I posted Kennedy's article from its source the Huffington Post word for word. So whats questionable except bobby's sanity?
09/03/05 00:30:50 The City Troll wrote:
Ah spindentist so much for standing your ground in intelligent debate pointing out that there are loonies on both sides of the issue, but since you state that many many people agree with kennedy I guess in your mind he is right. Its gods just punishment for globall warming.
09/03/05 09:59:07
The City Troll's blog technorati links
Submitted by The City Troll on September 4, 2005 - 12:20pm. Blogging, Internet, and Media

5 comments:

  1. Too bad all liberals aren't as loving as I am ;) Good job defending your position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can be costic in my manner but I honestly try not to descend into name calling or other tactics. I have my beliefs and others have thiers. It is the exchange of these beliefs that even if we don't convince each other towards are differing points of view, we have a better understanding of what those points of view are

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...

    WHy do you bother trying to post comments there with their zero tolerance for trolls policy, when you have a name like TROLL?

    also, these are ad hominum attacks, not a disagreement:

    "It was in the Huffington Post IDIOT"
    (calling someone an idiot)

    "you provide the laughable same loony thinking"
    (instead of attacking the argument, you attack the person making the argument)

    BTW:
    globall
    global

    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He called me the Idiot that was the spindoctor who said I was the idiot So you make an ass out of yourself by stating zero tolerance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds to me like typical leftys. Excluding Polanco, of course.

    Listen - one of our best neighbors' politics is way to the left of ours. We engage in lively debates constantly. We consider him a good friend and a good neighbor though - and would do anything to help him if he needed it.

    ReplyDelete